Wednesday, March 28, 2012

We were like two strangers that knew eachother very well"


"We were like two strangers that knew eachother very well"

"Truth is, I've always been thirsty."

"I've been nothin' but myself since the day I was born, and if you can't see that it's your failin', not mine."

"There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost... the ship has sailed and only a fool would continue. Truth is... I've always been a fool."

"Has it ever occurred to you that maybe you're not too big? That maybe this place is just too small?"

"There are some fish that cannot be caught. It's not that they're faster or stronger than other fish. They're just touched by something extra."

"There comes a point when any reasonable man will swallow his pride and admit he made a mistake. The truth is... I was never a reasonable man."

"Promise me you'll come back"
"I promise. Someday. When I'm really supposed to."

"It was that night I discovered that most things you consider evil or wicked are simply lonely, and lacking in the social niceties. "

"She said that the biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught."

"Have you ever heard a joke so many times you've forgotten why it's funny? And then you hear it again and suddenly it's new. You remember why you loved it in the first place. That was my father's final joke, I guess. A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him. And in that way he becomes immortal. "

"Fate has a cruel way of circling around on you."

"I'd never find a place more inviting. This town is more than any man could ask for. And if I were to end up here, I'd consider myself lucky. But the truth is, I'm not ready to end up anywhere."

No comments :

Post a Comment