Monday, January 11, 2010

More Semi-Celebs That Dress Awesome

So I heard that some ladies enoy my style-driven blog entries so I'll try to add a few more here and there. Anything for the ladies....

I'll start with a quick kudos to whatever-her-name-is from House at the People's Choice Awards last week. Cute dress. I'm glad to actually see a celebrity NOT look like a slutty pile of bones with mermaid hair. Way to think outside the whoever you are.


Gotta love Rachel Bilson for her little L.A. get-ups. Especially for someone who hasn't really had a real job in years. Hey! Sounds like me! But seriously she rocks the tan leather bags and Monrow tee shirts and dresses. Nooj.


Vanessa Hudge-piece. Or as I like to call her: The Beav. We're not judging people by coolness here or fake hollywood relationships. Just their outfits. And she's the queen of Free People and Joie. Fringe, granny sweaters and hippie shit, gotta love it.



Diane Kruger. So she gets a little help from one of her best friends Karl Lagerfeild. But needless to say she dresses awesome despite her raging anorexia. But she dresses up those knobby knees quite awesomely. Just weird enough to be cute. She also dates Pacey from Dawson's Creek. I know I said we weren't judging people on their coolness....but you know...
















No comments :

Post a Comment