Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Typical of me to procrastinate two weeks on my New Year's/Life Resolutions:


Number One: Paint More (but it's soooo time consuming)


Number Two: Eat better for "health reasons" (cause bad food tastes so much better when you're breaking resolutions. This one is already highly broken and totally worth it)


Number Three: Put on lotion more (but it's so cooooold to put on. brrrrr. goosebumps. why did i even shave?)


Number Four: Keep in better touch with non-immediate family (facebook doesn't count....dammit...)


Number Five: Actually WEAR the cute clothes and outfits I own (at work included) instead of just looking at them in my closet even at the risk of people thinking I'm overdressed or look weird. (It makes me feel cool and pretty so get over it you drab dressed New Englanders)


Number Six: Travel more. Enter road trip in February. Start taking advantage of my friends that live in other states (Chicago anyone? Here's lookin' at you Mega!)


Number Seven: Start being nicer to people. Especially boys. (But some people are just asking for wise ass sarcastic remarks... This one is going as well as the food one.)


Number Eight: Save more money (now where can I get some)


Number Nine: Decide what I will do with my life this year and take at least one step to execute it (professional resolution writer here I come!)


Number Ten: Spend less time watching TV and on the computer. (uh oh....gotta go....to watch TV....I mean check my facebook....I mean....dammit....)


1 comment :

  1. Jean you can roadtrip it out here to western ma! That would take care of 2 of your resolutions :).

    ReplyDelete