Wednesday, September 28, 2011

You said it, old man


I'm starting to feel validated. I'm starting to feel at peace and like the universe maybe helped me dodge a bullet. And my bulletproof vest would consist of my friends, my family, and as it turns out the whole staff of people that I work with. I will allow others to feel angry for me and not waste the energy myself. I will continue to smile and have fun no matter who is trying to suck out my energy in the room. I will allow certain people to bury themselves with their own behavior (or lack there of) and continue to disrespect people as I sit back and be myself. It's hard for me to bite my tongue as my very best friends are now starting to be affected and disrespected, but I will sit back for now. Enough now. I will allow people who want to make a complete 180 as a person so quickly to continue to disappoint the others around me because this is perhaps how it was supposed to unfold. Maybe some people deserve it because they changed for the worst so quickly and need a reality check about their own issues and the things they can't handle properly. The things they are currently not handling properly or with any tact. I will allow some people to show up places unwelcome and uninvited with bad intentions and I will be unphased because I now can brush it off. And I will shake my head and brush it off while feeling bad and feeling concern for the other person. I will let them leave maybe feeling defeated and embarrassed and brushed to the side, as I once have. I will let the other people worry around me while I won't worry at all. Some people need time to move backwards but I will only move forward. Sitting back and just being myself works turns out, I just had to realize it. I will let some people show concern for how I am doing simply because the one person who was supposed to, does not. I will see people and things for what they really are, not what they could be. Potential means nothing without follow through. I will let others feels anger and disappointment for me and continue to lift me up, as I will continue to lift myself up and not let anyone take me, my smile, my time and my life for granted. Namaste bitches.


No comments :

Post a Comment