Friday, February 12, 2010

My spiky beautiful heart



"You do not need to be loved, not at the cost of yourself. The single relationship that is truly central and crucial in a life is the relationship to the self. Of all the people you will know in a lifetime, you are the only one you will never lose." - Jo Courdert

"You can explore the universe looking for somebody who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and you will not find that person anywhere." - Unknown

"I'm single because I was born that way." - Mae West

"I celebrate myself, and sing myself." - Walt Whitman

"I don't like to be labeled as lonely just because I am alone." - Delta Burke

“When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere." François de la Rochefoucauld

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go." - Dr. Seuss

"Being single is pretty good. It's a nice sense of irresponsibility." - Michael Douglas

"I think, therefore I'm single." - Liz Winston

"I don't need a man to rectify my existence. The most profound relationship we'll ever have is the one with ourselves." - Shirley MacLaine

"Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove that you can still stand." - Anonymous

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed." -Sex and the City

"Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you're pretty sexy and you're taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with."- Sex and the City

Joel, I'm not a concept. I want you to just keep that in your head. Too many guys think I'm a concept or I complete them or I'm going to make them alive, but I'm just a fucked-up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind. Don't assign me yours.” -Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

No comments :

Post a Comment