Thursday, December 3, 2009

Things I Like Right Now (if you care, you're AWESOME!!!)




Books: Portrait of A Young Man Drowning by Charles Perry Set right after the Depression in New York. Follows a young man through childhood. He goes from being this little innocent creature to a completely murderous psychopath who can only get a woody by murdering people. Literally. It sounds crazy and messed up but also completely readable and the author has a crazy ability to make you feel bad for the kid. It's easy reading too for those of you who are retarded. It's just really good. Eat that crap up with a spoon.

Television: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Ok so I used to ignore my friends when they suggested this show to me, saying it was "so me" (ick), but I tuned in but I have to say, definitely my favorite show of 2009. Charlie may be my hero. Greenman, Kitten Mittens, DayMan.... so many things. It's one of those shows that people have conversations about and anyone who doesn't watch it finds the inside jokes and quotes totally unfunny. So watch it so you don't feel left out of fanboy inside jokes.



Music Site: www.pandora.com Apparently I'm way behind on everything that's cool cause I just started using this too. You put in your band preferences and it makes you your own radio station and it plugs in other random songs you'd probably like based off your taste and it most certainly works. It's like if your coolest friend with the best taste suggested music for you. You can save the radio stations and songs. And it's free free free. I heart this site and will be plugged into it every time I'm at my comp...which...is clearly...a lot.

No comments :

Post a Comment